The firm’s relationship with the GSA includes recent analytical and/or design work at the Harold Washington Social Security Building, 536 South Clark, 11 West Quincy, 450 S. Federal St., the Dirksen Federal Courthouse, the Kluczynski Building, the Lipinski Building, the U.S. Customhouse, and the Federal Archives and Records facility (all in Chicago) and the federal courthouse in Rockford, IL.
Representative projects include:
- Arc flash and coordination studies
- Parking garage lighting design
- Computer room AC Unit replacement
- Sprinkler repairs
- Systems assessments and investigations (numerous system types)
- Renovation/replacement feasibility studies
- Electrical panel relocation
- Switchgear replacement
- HVAC revisions and equipment replacements
- Building automation system study/troubleshooting
Work is ongoing.