Grumman|Butkus Associates is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities.We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
Grumman|Butkus Associates takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
Current accessibility standard of the site:
WCAG 2.1 level AA
Current content conformance status:
Fully conformant: the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
This site is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
This site is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Voice Over
- TalkBack Screen Reader
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
Grumman|Butkus Associates assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- Self-evaluation: the site was evaluated internally by the company or organization.
- External evaluation: the site was evaluated by an external entity not involved in the design and development process.
- Stark Chrome Extension
- Siteimprove acessibility checker
- Accessibility Insights for Web
- Wave Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- Phone: 847 328 3555
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: 820 Davis St., Suite 300, Evanston, IL 60201
We aim to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
You are entitled to lodge a complaint to Grumman|Butkus Associates if you are dissatisfied with our response. To do so, please email email@example.com
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This accessibility statement is approved by: