- Savings opportunities identified for this client included lighting retrofits, equipment scheduling changes, variable frequency drive retrofits, and controls modifications.
- A measure to replace a steam chiller with an electric centrifugal chiller at one facility had the potential to save more than $550,000 a year in energy costs.
- Heat recovery from a process cooling loop was estimated to save $120,000 per year.
- In another facility, a fluorescent lighting retrofit had an annual energy savings estimate of almost $70,000.
- Energy savings identified for the buildings were over 41 million kWh pf electricity and 84,000 therms of natural gas.
- Several of the buildings used the audits to meet Energy and Atmosphere Prerequisite 1 in the LEED 2009 for Existing Buildings: Operations and Maintenance rating system.