What You Will Need to Succeed
- BSEE/BSAE from ABET accredited school.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with AutoCAD and/or REVIT software.
- Extensive knowledge of building electrical systems.
- 7+ years experience designing power distribution and lighting building systems in technically sophisticated buildings.
- Effective working individually and within team environments; a team player with a winning attitude.
- Quick technical comprehension and motivation focused on client outcomes.
- Ability to edit Div 26-28 specifications (CSI format).
- Ability to perform site surveys.
- Open to occasional overnight travel.
- Office 365 proficiency (MS Word, Excel, Teams).
- Familiar with the latest electrical and energy conservation codes.
What Will Set You Apart
- Healthcare facility design experience.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE).
- Skills in design of photovoltaic, energy storage systems and EV charging stations; communications systems; fire alarm systems; visual lighting.
- Knowledge of SKM Power Tools.
- Strong spoken and written communications skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Willingness to mentor junior staff.
- Active in professional organizations.